- Salary negotiable
- Working hours Mon – Fri 8.00 am – 5.00 pm
- Industry EPC Services
- Location Bangkok
- Carry out process detail engineering, activities plan and schedule control.
- Carefully study ITB document, project specification, international code and standard.
- Conduct Hydraulic calculation, line sizing, selection size of equipment and instrument.
- PSV sizing & selection, header sizing and flare KOD sizing.
- Check vendor print (engineering drawing & documents), technical bid evaluation.
- Participate in HAZOP study and SIL review.
- Material and heat balance via process simulation (HYSYS, PRO.II).
- Carefully review plot plan, equipment lay out and tie-in location.
- Pre-commissioning/commissioning and site survey.
- Basic Design and FEED (Front End Engineering Design) Experience.
- Thai National, male or female
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Expertise in process engineering calculation and design in petrochemical or oil & gas field.
- More than 15 years experiences in process engineering design in petrochemical or oil & gas field.
- Expertise in conducting process simulation software e.g. HYSYS, PROII, FlareNet, FlareSim, HAZOP study, SIL review, Cause & Effect Chart.
- IDEALLY expertise international codes & standards
- Smart Plant P&ID (if applicable).
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent PC skills in MS office and Smart Plant P&ID
- Good interpersonal and communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self starter, teamwork ethics and good problem solving skills, Service Mind
- Systematic, Strong time management and organizational skills
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details:
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd
32/28 Sino-Thai Tower, 7th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road(Asoke)
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110,
Tel: +66 (0)2-126-6618
Tag: EPC Business, Petrochemical Engineering, Oil & Gas, Design Engineering