- Salary negotiable
- Working hours Mo-Fri 8.00 am to 5.00 pm
- Industry Automotive parts
- Location Samut Prakan
- Support users, identification of issue, creating setups and masters in ERP
- Identify errors/bugs and if any technical issue, delegate to partner/vendor and get them resolved.
- Conduct training sessions for the users on need basis.
- Creating reports and data analysis.
- Installation of client and server.
- Maintain the Active Directory, Windows Server, Firewall, LAN, etc.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software
- Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual
- Other duties as assigned time to time by manager.
- Thai National, Male, Age 32-40
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, IT and related fields
- At least 5-10 years experience in IT Management at large company
- Expertise in ERP-Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Able to use Manhatten Software, SQL Server, Visual Audio Studio, Mobile Application
- Good English language skills
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Good communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- disciplined and respectful at the same time
- Excellent leadership qualities for initiating teamwork culture
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below contact details
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd
32/28 Sino-Thai Tower, 7th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road(Asoke) ,
Klongtoey Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110,
Tel: +66 (0)2-126-6618,
Tag: IT, Software, ERP, SQL Server, ERP-Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics AX
Related Jobs (10)
Operations Controller (Cost Accounting and Cost Analysis) on January 9, 2018 up to 75,000 THB
IT Department Supervisor/Assistant Division Manager on September 14, 2017 Negotiable